Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 2, 2011

BÀI TẬP: ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

BÀI 1:

1. He is a teacher. (yes/no)
2. Mary saw john at the movie last night. (yes/no)
3. Mary saw john at the movie last night.
4. Mary saw john at the movie last night.
5. Mary saw john at the movie last night.
6. Mary saw john at the movie last night.
7. He drove very fast.
8. He drove very fast. (why)
9. The authorities can't figure out why the plane landed at the wrong airport. (viết công thức câu)
10. We haven’t ascertained where the meeting will take place. (Viết công  thức câu)
11. Do you know where he went? (Viết công  thức câu)
12. Could you tell me what time it is? (Viết công  thức câu)
13. I have no idea how long the interview will take. (Viết công  thức câu)
14. Do you know how often the bus runs at night? (Viết công  thức câu)
15. Can you tell me how far the museum is from the store? (Viết công  thức câu)
16. I’ll tell you what kind of ice-cream tastes best. (Viết công  thức câu)
17. The teacher asked us whose book was on his desk. (Viết công  thức câu)
18. He should stay in bed.
19. She has been studying English for two years.
20. There are only twenty-eight days in February.
21. It’s raining now.
22. You and I talked with the professor yesterday.
23. You won’t be leaving for now.
24. Jill and Joe haven’t been to VN.
25. You have two children, haven’t you? (British English: OK, TOEFL: NOT)
26. You have two children, don't you? (Correct in American English)
27.  A cat sleeps under the bed.
28. I observe the flower vase.
29. Her Kindness makes me happy.
30. I choose that.
31. I spoke to the director.
32. He admires Celine Dion.
33. He does it.
34. That room is dirty.
35. Those men drank your beer.
36. I read the interesting book.
37. I go to Sacom bank.
38. His son broke a vase.
39. It’s mine.
40. I borrow the book of Mary.
41. John’s mother went to church.
42. I read 5 books.
43. I washed a few cars.
44. He made a lot of chairs.
45. He needed only 1 room.
46. Thousands of people come here.
47. Just two cups of tea are hot.
48. I drank 5 bottles of beer.
49. I bought 2 bottles of soda.
50. One spoonful of sugar is enough.
51. Just some sugar is in the jar.
52. The teacher is kind.
53. I speak English fluently.
54. I cleaned it up with a mop.
55. I learn English during my vacation.
56. I do homework about 20 minutes.
57. I have done it for 20 minutes.
58. I lived there within 4 years.
59. I waited for him from 5 to 6 PM.
60. I lay there in 1 hour.
61. I always swim in the morning.
62. I watch films once a week.
63. I go out with you twice a month.
64. I comb hair 3 times a day.
65. I do homework every day.
66. I go to maket every other day.
67. I go there now and then.
68. I often visit them once in a while.
69. I always swim in the morning.                                                            
70. I watch films once a week.
71. I go out with you twice a month.
72. I comb hair 3 times a day.
73. I do homework every day.
74. I go to maket every other day.
75. I go there now and then.
76. I often visit them once in a while.
77. I go there now and then.
78. I often visit them once in a while.
79. I often visit them once in a while.
80. I live here.
81. I saw her in front of the school.
82. I’ll follow her wherever she goes.
83. I get up now.
84. I go back at 5 pm.
85. I return it to you after I read it.
86. I take off my shirt due to the heat.
87. I failed the exam as I was lazy.
88. I buy it to give my mother.
89. I rented it what we could stay there.

BÀI 2:


1. She goes to school six days a week.
2. We learn how to use Informatics ( Computer Science )
3. Her favourite subject is English
4. This book is 30,000 dong.
5. They are playing chess in the room now.
6. Classes always start at 7.15 everyday.
7. I'm going to visit Hanoi next week.
8. He is going to spend ( dµnh ) his Summer holiday in Ha Long Bay.
9. His father goes to work by bus everyday.
10. My bike is blue.
11. My trousers are black.
12. It takes me about 20 minuites walk to school.
13. There are 20 classrooms in her school.
14. There is a post office near my house.
I5. Yes, I would like some hamburgers.
16. Yes, I can speak English.
17. I was at the Song festival and I sang English song.
18. The party  was a lot of fun.
19. I shall buy some new pens.
20. Yes, I'm going to play badminton next Sunday.

Trả lời câu hỏi sau:

1. What's the weather like today ?
2. How often do you go to school ?
3. How often does your father play chess ?
4. Where does your father work ?
5. Where is N oi bai  air port ?
6. What is your favourite Subject ?
7. What time do you go to school ?
8. What are you going to do next weekend ?

BÀI 3:


1. He works in the hospital.
2. I'm in class 94.
3. We can't understand this.
4. A hat is six thousand VNDs.
5. We go out every Monday.
6. Jack collects stamps.
7. We are learning to play the guitar.
8. They have three children.

BÀI 4:


1. The dictionary is 200,000dong.
2. I made it from a piece of wood.
3. She bought it at the shop over there.
4. No, I wasn’t. (I was tired after the trip.)
5. It took her three hours to finish the composition.
6. I need a phone card to phone my parents.
7. It’s about 1,500 km from Hue to Ho Chi Minh City.
8. The bank is opposite the restaurant.
9. The dress looked very nice.
10. I saw her last night.
11. Her neighbor gave her a nice dress.
12. They returned to America two weeks ago.
13. Mrs. Robinson bought a poster.
14. My father was in Ha Noi last month.
15. He traveled to Nha Trang by coach.
16. She went to the doctor because she was sick.
17. Nam left home at 7 o’clock yesterday.
18. He taught English in the high school.
19. The homework was very difficult yesterday.
20. She often does the housework after doing exercises.
21. They are planting some roses in the garden.
22. Liz will send these letters to her friends.
23. My favorite subject is Math.
24. Yes, we do. (We have magazines and newspapers)
25.  I often listen to music in my free time.
26. Yes, he is. (He is good at drawing)
27. She learns about computers in computer science class.
28. My mother is cooking in the kitchen at the moment.
29. Lan likes playing table tennis.
30. I go to the movies twice a week.
31. They go to the beach on the summer holidays.
32. They stay in a hotel.

BÀI 5:


Bài tập 1: Phân loại câu sau theo mục đích

1. Why do you believe that?
2. I want to know why you believe that.
3. Please accept my apology.
4. Your face is frightening the baby!
5. My shoe is on fire!
6. When did you first notice that your shoe was on fire?
7. My doctor told me to take these vitamins.
8. Ask Doris for the recipe.
9. Did you solve the puzzle yet?
10. Ann, hand me your coat.
11. It’s hard to believe that this paper is made from wood.
12. There are more apples in the refrigerator.
13. Will Patricia pause to place poached pickles on Paula’s pretty plate?
14. I would send her a gift if I were you.
15. Send her a nice gift.

Bài tập 2: Đặt câu hỏi cho các câu trả lời sau:

1. Today is November 7th 1999.
2. It’s on August 22nd.
3. Yes, there is but not very much rice (left in the box)
4. Yes, there are some apples in the fridge.
5. No, I’m not. I’m busy doing my homework.
6. No, she doesn’t. She lives in the countryside.
7. He has got a pain in his chest.
8. with my brother. We often go there together.
9. English and maths. I don’t like history.
10. English, of course. I also like to learn literature.

Bài tập 3: Phân loại câu theo cấu trúc ngữ pháp:

1. On top of Old Smokey I lost my true lover because he courted too slow.
2. Thieves will rob you and take what you have but a false-hearted lover will send you to your grave.
3. Never place your affection in a young willow tree.
4. When we marched down to Fennario our captain fell in love with a lady like a dove.
5. He turned his face to the wall and death was welling in him.
6. He cut off the head of his bonny brown bride and flung it against the wall.
7. Once I wore my apron high now my apron strings won't tie.
8. You pass my door and you pass my gate however you won't get past my thirty-eight.
9. My watch was new and my money too nevertheless she'd fled with both by morning.
10. The teacher says the school board is a fool.

BÀI 6:


BÀI 7:


BÀI 8:


BÀI 9:


BÀI 10:


BÀI 11:


BÀI 12:


BÀI 13:


BÀI 14:


BÀI 15:


BÀI 16:


BÀI 17:


BÀI 18:


BÀI 19:


BÀI 20:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Soundtrak of DaiNgan'Blog