1. Marry will have been doing it by tomorrow.
2. Did your mother cook the meal?
3. They don't take the book.
4. Did Mary take it?
5. Is Mary going to take it?
6. What made you sad?
7. Who has met you?
8. What do you want?
9. Who will you meet?
10. When did you make it?
11. Who took Mary to school?
12. What did Mary take?
13. Who can you meet?
14. When I came, they were repairing my car.
15. They opened the door and stole some pictures.
16. People said that he was nice to his friends. (làm 2 cách)
17. People said that he had been nice to his friends
18. They made me go
19. We heard him go out last night
20. They let me go.
21. They let me go out.
22. I hate people laughing at me.
23. Write your name on the blackboard.
24. It's your duty to do this work.
25. It is impossible to repair that machine.
26. We enjoy writing letters.
27. He recommends building a house.
28. Clouds cover the sky.
BÀI 2: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
29. He used to borrow my pen.
30. He had to finish his work on time.
31. You needn't do all the homework.
32. You ought to tell him early.
33. They don't use the room very often.
34. They must widen the road to school this year.
35. Have you done your homework?
36. Did you finish your work early?
37. Who will you meet at the airport?
38. What did you do last night?
39. Who wrote this book?
40. Who has seen her at the party?
41. Who built this house?
42. Who had to tell you about it?
43. Who can do this work?
44. Who will meet you at the airport?
BÀI 3: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
45. I can't make tea with cold water.
46. Tom has taken away some of my books.
47. Open your books.
48. They have to repair the engine of the car.
49. The boy broke the window and took away some pictures.
50. A man I know told me about it.
51. No one believes his story.
52. Do they teach English here?
53. Will you invite her to your wedding party?
BÀI 4: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
54. Some people will interview the new president on TV.
55. The manager didn’t phone the secretary this morning.
56. They find the new project worthless.
57. Tim ordered this train ticket for his mother.
58. You didn’t show me the special camaras.
59. She showed her ticket to the airline agent.
60. He lends his friend his new shoes.
61. She left her relatives five million pounds.
62. The shop assistant handed these boxes to the customer.
63. The board awarded the first prize to the reporter.
BÀI 5: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
64. We expect students not to talk during the exmaination.
65. Don't leave those boys alone or they'll tear down the place.
66. No one has ever known him to be dishonest.
67. Are you interested in the job they have offered you?
68. No matter what we spend the money on, we must account for every penny.
69. They announced over the radio taht the weather was changing for the better.
70. They pointed out the woman to him, and he wnet over to her.
71. They haven't sent us the book they published last year.
72. Everyone thought that Tom was the laziest of all the pupils.
73. We had to wait for 15 minutes before they put us through to him.
74. They rumour that he has gone to Canada on some important business.
75. Evidently someone had informed him of the news before they announced it.
76. Did anyone see you come in?
77. It was not until someone fired a shot that i realised that someone was chasing me
78. He hates people staring at him while he is out in the street.
79. I want you to leave me alone.
80. He objects to people laughing at his mistakes.
81. They saw him walking with his friends before he got lost.
82. Someone saw him pick up a stone and throw it at the riot police.
83. The school ia admitting a large number of neww pupils this year.
84. They have never elected any woman President of the US.
85. Ruth is disappointed; they have given the job she appiled for to someone with more experience.
86. They speak well of his boy friends.
87. Eric sat silent in the car, wondering where they were talking him.
BÀI 6: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
88. They listen to music.
89. She is reading an e-mail.
90. These cars are produced in Japan.
91. Alan teaches Geography.
92. German is spoken in Austria.
93. Lots of houses were destroyed by the earthquake.
94. Henry Ford invented the assembly line.
95. The bus driver was hurt.
96. You should open your workbooks.
97. Houses have been built.
BÀI 7: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
98. They can't make tea with cold water.
99. The chief engineer was introcting all the workers of the plant
100. Somebody has taken away some of my books
101. They will hold the meeting before May Day.
102. They have to repair the enginer of the car.
103. The boy broke the window and took away some pictures.
104. A man I know told me about it.
105. No one believes his story.
106. Do they teach English here?
107. Will you invite her to your wedding party?
108. Did the teacher give some exercises?
109. Is she going to write a poem?
110. Have they changed the window of the laboratory?
111. Is she making big cakes for the party?
112. Why didn't they help him?
113. How many games has the team played?
114. What time can the boys hand in their papers?
115. They had sent enough money to these poor boys.
116. People believe that 13 is an unlucky number.
117. They rumored that man was still living.
118. They think that he has died a natural death.
119. People believed that the earth stood still.
120. We'll continue to use this computer.
121. They began to plant rubber trees in big plantations.
122. I have heard her sing this song several times.
123. People saw him steal your car.
124. The detective saw the woman putting the jewelry in her bag.
125. Open your books
126. Don't do that silly thing again.
127. Don't let the other see you.
128. You need to have your hair cut.
129. You must see it to believe it.
130. He wants someone to take some photographs.
131. He likes people to call him "Sir".
132. it's your duty to do this work.
133. It's dangerous for us to take the short cut.
134. We enjoy writting letters.
135. Smoke fills the room.
136. He recommends me to do the job.
137. She urges him to visite her parents as soon as possible.
BÀI 8: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
138. They didn’t give me the money.
139. Has anybody told you what to do?
140. People believe that the company is losing a lot of money.
141. He suggested allowing council tenants to buy their houses.
142. He doesn’t like people laughing at him.
143. We added up the money and found out that it was correct.
144. I’m afraid we have sold all our copies but we have ordered more.
145. It is your duty to make tea at 11 o’clock. (use supposed)
146. We know that the expedition reached the South Pole in May.
147. He likes people to call him “sir”.
148. They expect the weather will be good tomorrow.
149. Don’t touch this switch.
150. It is impossible to do this. (use can’t)
151. You order me about and I’m tired of it. (use I’m tired of…)
152. We don’t allow smoking.
153. I think they should have offered Tom the job.
154. They decided to divide the money between the widows of the lifeboatmen. (use They decided that the money…)
155. They urged the government to create more jobs.
156. You will have to get someone to see it.
157. You have to see it to believe it. (2 passives)
BÀI 9: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
158. I can answer the question.
159. She would carry the box.
160. You should open the window.
161. We might play cards.
162. You ought to wash the car.
163. He must fill in the form.
164. They need not buy bread.
165. He could not read the sentence.
166. Will the teacher test our English?
167. Could Jenny lock the door?
BÀI 10: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
168. They make shoes in that factory.
169. People must not leave bicycles in the driveway.
170. They built that skyscraper in 1934.
171. The students will finish the course by July.
172. They are repairing the streets this month.
173. They make these tools of plastic.
174. They have finished the new product design.
175. They were cooking dinner when I arrived.
176. Smithers painted 'Red Sunset' in 1986.
177. Did the plan interest you?
BÀI 11: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
178. They can make tea with boiled water.
179. He is instructing all the workers of the plan at the moment.
180. A boy has just taken some of my books away.
181. They will hold the celebration before January.
182. They have to repair their car.
183. The boys broke the window last night.
184. People spend much money on advertising everyday.
185. Hung took some pictures of his father away yesterday.
186. They may use their rooms for the classrooms.
187. The teacher is going to punish some students.
188. They are cutting the cake with a sharp knife.
189. The children looked at the animals with strange eyes.
190. They have provided the victim with food and clothing.
191. People speak English in everywhere in the world.
192. You must give this machine back before 5:30 p.m.
193. They call my name whenever they see me.
194. One of the students always erases the board after class.
195. You must clean the wall before my father comes back.
196. He told the new pupil what to do first.
197. They have just told him about the meeting.
198. My mother has ever treated me with such kindness.
199. They believed everything I said.
200. A sudden increase in water pressure may break the pipe.
201. We must take good care of books borrowed from the library.
202. The man told me about the news.
203. We can find him at home every time we want.
204. He uses milk for making butter and cheese.
205. Science and Technology have completely changed human life and environment.
206. John often visits Mr. Cole at weekends.
207. Sam and Nhi bought a new fishing rod yesterday.
208. They were watching TV at 9.00 last night.
209. I planted many trees along this street last week.
210. He is going to make some plans for his summer holiday.
211. Everyone knows him because he is too famous.
212. Hung writes two letters for his friends every month.
213. Students are making many noises in the class.
214. They will make a birthday party for their son next week.
215. He has just cooked a meal for family.
216. She is studying her lessons now.
217. I can do this test very well.
218. Mr. John has drawn twenty pictures for all his life.
219. Manh and Nam are drawing a picture now.
220. He used to drive his car to work last year.
221. I will see the dentist to check my teeth next week.
222. She takes her umbrella in case it will rain.
223. Hai waters the flowers every morning.
224. She can see a small object in the far distance.
225. Long is cutting the papers into different shapes.
226. Weeds cover the riverbank.
227. Smoke filled the room.
BÀI 12: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
228. I can answer the question.
229. She would carry the box.
230. You should open the window.
231. We might play cards.
232. You ought to wash the car.
233. He must fill in the form.
234. They need not buy bread.
235. He could not read the sentence.
236. Will the teacher test our English?
237. Could Jenny lock the door?
238. John collects money.
239. Anna opened the window.
240. We have done our homework.
241. I will ask a question.
242. He can cut out the picture.
243. The sheep ate a lot.
244. We do not clean our rooms.
245. William will not repair the car.
246. Did Sue draw this circle?
247. Could you feed the dog?
248. Rachel will give you some advice.
249. I sent him a letter.
250. The police officer showed us the way.
251. Our neighbour gave me a lift.
252. We have asked him a favour.
253. She told me a lie.
254. They have written her a postcard.
255. Kerrie will make you a cup of tea.
256. The waiter has not brought us the coffee.
257. They did not offer her a seat.
258. Rachel will give you some advice.
259. I sent him a letter.
260. The police officer showed us the way.
261. Our neighbour gave me a lift.
262. We have asked him a favour. (of)
263. She told me a lie.
264. They have written her a postcard.
265. Kerrie will make you a cup of tea. (for)
266. The waiter has not brought us the coffee.
267. They did not offer her a seat.
268. People know that she is a good swimmer.
269. They say that Francis is in hospital.
270. They think that the children are in bed.
271. People believe that the robber has worked in the bank.
272. People believe that nuclear power stations are dangerous.
273. His colleagues thought that he was on holiday.
274. People know that cars pollute the environment.
275. They suppose that the new product will come out soon.
276. They found that the mission was impossible.
277. They believe that she will win a gold medal.
278. Sheila is drinking a cup of tea.
279. My father is washing the car.
280. Farmer Joe is milking the cows.
281. She is taking a picture of him.
282. I am writing a poem.
283. We are not playing football.
284. He is not wearing a tie.
285. Is she preparing the party?
286. Are they talking about the meeting?
287. Is she watering the flowers?
288. He would build a new house.
289. They would take the opportunity.
290. You would not recognize Jim.
291. I would not do that kind of job.
292. Would they decorate the room?
293. Would the DJ play this song?
294. Would Simon open the window?
295. What would they do if it stopped raining?
296. Does she tell you that I have passed the exams?
297. Where did they take these bags to?
BÀI 13: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động.
298. Some be day has cleared the soom.
299. They cancclled all flight because of the fog.
300. Bill is using the computer at the monent.
301. They paid desigers a lot of money.
302. When did they decorate your kitchen?
303. We have to test these products.
304. How do people prounce this word?
305. We must do somthing before it’s too late.
306. People don’t use this dictionary very often.
307. They have found oil in the Antartic.
308. Somecone gave Mary this present an hour ago.
309. Has some one repaired this telephone?
310. They told me that uor teacher was sick.
311. She meets me.
312. The students have finishd theirwork.
313. They wathed TV late last night.
314. The will visit their grandma tomorow.
315. The farmers harvested their crops on the farm.
316. I have student enghlish for 3 years.
317. She will make a cake on her birthday.
318. We are doing exercises at the moment.
319. Did you do your english homework with Lan?
320. Who tell you about this news?
321. We didn’t eat ckes at the party.
322. Noone can apply the job for this compary.
323. They speak english all over the word
324. Her father has just repaired her bike.
325. Please don’t empty theso baskets.
326. At that time I was cooking dinner.
327. They let him go out alone.
328. Which unit does the teach today?
329. I used to buy food for my mother.
340. We are going to hold party next week.
341. He repaired and repainted his bike.
342. They had tested him before he went out.
343. I have my mother make my shirt.
344. They have done this work.
BÀI 14: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
345. This question was often put to me but it was never answered by me.
346. It was decided that their marriage would be organised in December.
347. I had been given a card to the club and in the afternoon it was used by me to go there to play bridge.
348. You will be given new instructions before you leave.
349. It was believed that the fire was caused by a short circuit in the lift machinery.
350. I was lent the book by my friend.
351. They had been caught by the war in Australia.
352. A new block of flats is being built down the street.
353. He had to be operated on.
354. My collection of stamps has been stolen.
355. Lessons should be made more inreresting.
356. I’m afraid this vase cannot be rapaired.
357. Her boy – friend is well spoken of.
BÀI 15: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 16: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 17: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 18: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 19: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 20: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 21: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 22: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 23: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 24: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 25: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 26: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 27: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 28: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 29: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 30: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 31: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 32: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 33: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.
BÀI 34: Đổi câu sau sang câu chủ động.