Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 2, 2011

BÀI TẬP MẪU: TỨ TRỤ TRONG TIẾNG ANH


BÀI 1: Đổi câu sau sang câu bị động. (Bài tập chuẩn)


1. Marry will have been doing it by tomorrow.
2. Did your mother cook the meal?
3. They don't take the book.
4. Did Mary take it?
5. Is Mary going to take it?
6. What made you sad?
7. Who has met you?
8. What do you want?
9. Who will you meet?
10. When did you make it?
11. Who took Mary to school?
12. What did Mary take?
13. Who can you meet?
14. When I came, they were repairing my car.
15. They opened the door and stole some pictures.
16. People said that he was nice to his friends. (làm 2 cách)
17. People said that he had been nice to his friends
18. They made me go
19. We heard him go out last night
20. They let me go.
21. They let me go out.
22. I hate people laughing at me.
23. Write your name on the blackboard.
24. It's your duty to do this work.
25. It is impossible to repair that machine.
26. We enjoy writing letters.
27. He recommends building a house.
28. Clouds cover the sky.

BÀI 2: Đổi câu sau sang tường thuật. (Bài tập chuẩn)


1. My mother said to me “I will give you a present.”
--> My mother said …………………………………………………..
2. Mary said: “I will study in this school next year”
--> Mary said …………………………………………………..
3. “Give me the book, Mary” said the man.
--> The man told …………………………………………………..
4. “Please give me some money, Mum” said the boy.
--> The boy told …………………………………………………..
5. “Don’t stay here, boys” the man said.
--> The man told …………………………………………………..
6. Mary asked Tom: “Are you a student?”
--> Mary asked …………………………………………………..
7. She said to me:” what time do you go to school?”
--> She said …………………………………………………..
8. Mary said to Tom “I want to tell you that I don’t like your brother.”
--> Mary said …………………………………………………..
9. The man said to me, “would you please tell me the way to the post office?”
--> The man told …………………………………………………..
10. “Have you revised your lessons?”, said my mother.
--> My mother asked …………………………………………………..
11. "Would you like to go out with me." Said the man. (invite, ask, tell, warm, order, beg, urge…)
--> The man invited …………………………………………………..
12. “Don't stay up late.”
--> She reminded …………………………………………………..
13. “you've stolen my bicycle!” (accuse sb of)
--> He accused …………………………………………………..
14. “I can't let you use the phone” (prevent sb from, congratulate sb on, blame sb for, blame sth on)
--> My mother prevented …………………………………………………..
15. “Don't swim too far!” (warn sb against, warn sb not to inf.)
--> He warned …………………………………………………..
16. “Shall we go for a swim?” (advise, suggest, admit, deny)
--> She suggested …………………………………………………..
17. “I know I am wrong”
--> He admitted …………………………………………………..
18. He said, “I will kill you if you don’t do that” (promise, agree, threaten, propose, offer, refuse)
--> He threatened …………………………………………………..
19. “We'll visit you”
--> She promised …………………………………………………..
20. “Let me give you a hand”
--> He offered …………………………………………………..
21. My mother said,” You’d better go to school early”
--> My mother advised …………………………………………………..
22. “Why don’t you go to school early?”, said my mother.
--> My mother advised …………………………………………………..
23. My friend said to me, “If I were you, I would met him.”
--> My friend advised …………………………………………………..
24. My friend said to me, “Let’s go out for a drink”
--> My friend suggested …………………………………………………..
25. My friend said, “Why don’t we go out for a drink?”
--> My friend suggested …………………………………………………..
26. “Would you like to come to my party.”
--> He invited …………………………………………………..
27. “Don’t tell me to do that. I don’t like it”
--> He asked …………………………………………………..
28. “I miss my mother. I will visit her tomorrow.”
--> She said …………………………………………………..
29. “This is my book. Don’t take it away.”
--> She said …………………………………………………..
30. “Tomorrow is my birthday. Do you remember that?”
--> She said …………………………………………………..
31. “What a lovely dress!”
--> She exclaimed …………………………………………………..
32.“Oh! I’ve cut myself” said the little boy.
--> The little boy exclaimed …………………………………………………..
33. She said to me “hello!”
--> She greeted …………………………………………………..
34. “Thank you very much for your help”
--> She thanked …………………………………………………..
35. “Happy new year!”
--> She wished …………………………………………………..

BÀI 3:  Mệnh đề quan hệ. (bài tập chuẩn)


1. The man is my father. mYou met him yesterday. (việt lại câu sử dụng mệnh đề quan hệ)
-> The man ………………………………………………
2. The dog ………….. runs... (điền mệnh đại từ quan hệ vào ô trống)
3. The reason ………….. he came... (điền mệnh đại từ quan hệ vào ô trống)
4. Do you know the city ………….. is near here?
5. The house ………….. I live in is nice.
6. The house in …………. I live is nice.
7. The man …………. son studies at.....
8. The man and his dog ………….
9. This is the book …………. cover is nice.
10. This is the book the cover ………….is nice .
11. This is the man. His son is my friend.
-> This is the man ……………………………
12. My mother cooks very well. She is a cook.
-> My mother ……………………………
13. This is my mother. She is a cook.
-> This is my mother ……………………………
14. This is the book which I buy.
-> This is the book …………………..
15. This is my book, which I bought 2 years ago. (có thể bỏ which: được / không)
16. This is the house in which I live. (có thể bỏ which: được / không)
17. This is the man who lives near my house. (có thể bỏ who: được / không)
18. This is my book, that I bought 2 years ago. (sai / đúng)
19. This is the house in that I live . (sai / đúng)
20. The men and the horses that .... (sai / đúng)
21. It is My father (that/ who) made the table.
22. There is something (that/ which) must be done
23. This the most beautiful girl (that/ who) I've ever met.
24. The man who is standing there is my brother.
->The man ……………………………
25. I like books which were written by my father.
->I like books ……………………………
26. This is the only student who can do the problem.
->This is ……………………………
27. I have many homework that I must do.
->I have ……………………………
28. There are six letters which have to be written today.
->There are ……………………………
29. We have some picture books that children can read.
-> We have ……………………………
30. Studying abroad is the wonderful thing that we must think about.
-> Studying abroad ……………………………
31. We have a peg on which we can hang our coat.
-> We have ……………………………
32. Football, which is a popular sport, is very good for health.
-> Football ……………………………
33. Do you like the book which is on the table?
-> Do you ……………………………
34. This is the first man who was arrested by police yesterday.
-> This is …………………………………………
35. When he went home,.....
->  ……………………………
36. Because I was given a book, I.....
-> Because of ……………………………
37. When he was attacked by a big dog, he ran away.
-> When ……………………………
-> When attacked ……………………………
-> Attacked ……………………………
38. Because he wasn't rewarded with a smile, he ....
-> Not ……………………………
39. As he was a child, he lived in the countryside.
-> As ……………………………
40. She, who had not seen me since 1990, couldn't regconize me at first.
-> She ……………………………
-> Not ……………………………
41. The book which is on the table is Mr cucku's.
-> The book ……………………………
42. A girl who had big eyes.....
-> A girl ……………………………
43. A robber who was carrying a gun....
-> A robber ……………………………
44. A house which had no windows ...
-> A house ……………………………
45. The pot in which there is no food ...
-> The pot ……………………………
46. A woman who is wearing a red dress...
-> A woman ……………………………
47. The man who is wearing dark glasses....
-> The man ……………………………
48. A who has a great deal of energy and enthusiasm ....
-> A man ……………………………
49. A man who was thirty-five years old...
-> A man ……………………………
50. I'll go if it is necessary.
->I'll go ……………………………
51. If it is true, this will cause us a lot of trouble.
-> If ……………………………
52. If it is not well managed, irrigation can be harmful.
-> If ……………………………
53. He glanced about as if he was in search of something.
-> He glanced ……………………………
54. It looks as if it is going to rain.
-> It looks ……………………………
55. She worked extremely hard though she was still rather poor in health.
-> She worked ……………………………
56. We'll send an engineer over to meet you as soon as it is possible.
-> We'll send ……………………………
57. George never speaks unless he is spoken to.
-> George never ……………………………
58. Unless I am compelled to stay in by bad weather, I go for a walk every day.
-> Unless I am ……………………………
59. Though he was very tired, he did not give up.
-> Though he was ……………………………
60. Once it is seen, the picture can never be forgotten.
-> Once ……………………………
61. Once he is there, he is lost.
-> Once he is ……………………………
62. Whether he is waking or sleeping, he breathes noisily.
-> Whether he is ……………………………
63. Anyone, no matter who he is, may point out our shortcomings.
-> Anyone, no matter ……………………………
64. Is there anything you want to take with you?
-> ……………………………
65. In our country everybody is an ordinary worker no matter what his position is.
-> In our ……………………………
66. She pledged to complete her father's unfinished task, whatever the task is.
-> She pledged ……………………………
67. I refuse, however favorable the conditions are, to work there.
-> I refuse, however ……………………………
68. You could have come and you could have told me.
-> You could ……………………………
69. Jean hasn't been told, but I have been told.
-> Jean hasn't been ……………………………
70. Only one of us was injured, and he was just injured slightly.
-> Only one ……………………………
71. John has written a poem and Bob has written a short story.
-> John has written ……………………………

 
BÀI 4: Chia động từ trong ngoặc (bài tập chuẩn)


1. The sun (rise) in the East.
2. Tom (come) from England.
3. I (be) a student.
4. Mary often (go) to school by bicycle.
5. I (get) up early every morning.
6. What you (do) every night?
7. He (be) a good pupil.
8. He (be) not a good pupil.
9. My brother (can) swim.
10. My brother (can) not swin.
11. She (do) not like offee.
12. They (do) not want new shoes.
13. You (tired) now?
14. Can Peter (drive) a car?
15. Her father (like) tea.
16. Her father (like) tea?
17. They (do) their homework every day.
18. They (do) their homework every day?
19. The children (play) football now.
20. What you (do) at the moment?
21. Look! The child (cry).
22. Be quiet! The baby (sleep) in the next room.
23. He (come) tomorrow.
24. My parents (plant) trees tomorrow.
25. I (tired) now.
26. She (want) to go for a walk at the moment.
27. You (understand) your lesson?
28. Yes, I (understand) it now.
29. I just (see) my sister in the park.
30. She (finish) her homework recently.
31. Daisy (read) that novel several times.
32. I (see) “Titanic” three times.
33. Mary (live) in this house for ten years.
34. They (study) English since 1990.
35. I (go) to Hanoi.
36. He (do) his housework.
37. He (see) her. (but) He said that he had just seen her.
38. I already (do) my exercises. (but) When I came, they had already shown the film.
39. I (study) French for five years.
40. They (live) in this city since 1995.
41. How long you (wait) for her?
42. Tom (go) to Paris last summer.
43. My mother (leave) this city two years ago.
44. He (die) 1980.
45. He (be) absent from class yesterday.
46. I (can) not open the door last night.
47. He not (watch) TV last night.
48. She (go) to the cinema with him last Sunday.
49. They (be) in hospital last month?
50. She (can) answer your questions then?
51. You (see) my son, tom?
52. Yesterday, Mr Moore (work) in the laboratory all the afternoon.
53. What you (do) from 3p.m to 6p.m yesterday?
54. I (do) my homework at 6p.m last Sunday.
55. They (practice) English at that time.
56. What you (do) at this time yesterday?
57. When I (come) yesterday, he (sleep).
58. What she (do) when you (see) her?
59. As we (cross) the street, the policeman (shout) at us.
60. Yesterday, I (cook) while my sister (wash) the dishes.
61. When the student (heard) the bell, the left. 
61. He (feel) tired at that time. 
62. We (live) in Hue before 1975.
63. When I (get) up this morning, my father already (leave).
64. After the children (finish) their homework, they (go) to bed.
65. It (be) the most difficult question that I ever (know).
66. The men (play) cards for 3 hours before I came.
67. They (live) in London for 10 years when I met them.
68. I (call) you tomorrow.
69. He (come) back next week.
70. What you be (do) when I come tomorrow?
71. He (do) research at this time tomorrow.
72. When you come today, I (work) at my desk.
73. She (live) in this house in May (next year.).
74. I (finish) my work by noon.
75. They (build) that house by July next year.
76. When you come back, I (write) this letter.
77. By November, we (live) in this house for 10 years.
78. By March 15th. I (work) for this company for 6 years.
79. My father (retire).
80. Where you (go) to spend your holidays?
81. People have said that London (fog).
82. She says she (finish) her homework already.
83. She said she (will) visit me again.
84. Tom says he (will) visit me again.
85. They had done that (be) necessary.
86. He says he (be) born in 1980.
87. My teacher said that the sun (rise) in the East.
88. Mary said that she (cook) then.
89. He never goes home before he (finish) his work.
90. I often read a newspaper while I (wait) for the bus.
91. We will go as soon as you (finish) you work.
92. It was raining hard when I (get) there.
93. The train had already left when I (arrive) at the station.
94. Please wait here until I (come) back.
95. She has played the piano since she (be) ten years old.
96. He has been studying English since she (come) here.

BÀI 5: Chia động từ trong ngoặc (bài tập chuẩn)


1. When he saw me he (ask) me (go) out
2. I make him (go).
3. I let him (go).
4. I see him (go).
5. He avoids (meet) me
6. I stop (eat). (tôi ngừng ăn).
7. I stop (eat). (tôi dừng lại để ăn).
8. I remember (meet) you somewhere last year.
9. Don't forget (buy) me a book.
10. I regret (lend) him the book.
11. I regret (tell) you that…
12. I try (eat) the cake he makes.
13. I try (avoid) meeting him.
14. I needn't (buy) it.
15. I need (buy) it.
16. The house needs (repair). A
16. The house needs (repair). B
17. I mean (go) out.
18. Failure on the exam means (have) to learn one more year.
19. After a short rest, the children go on (play).
20. After finishing the Math problem, we go on (do) the English exercises.
21. When a child, I usually (walk) to school.
22. When I came, he (already go) for 15 minutes.
23. Tomorrow I (wait) for you here when you come.
24. Yesterday I (eat) lunch when he came.
25. Be quiet! Someone (knock) at the door.
26. It was a beautiful morning. Birds (sing) in the trees.
27. Where is your mother? She (cook) in the kitchen.
28. While I (eat), my mother (cook).
29. He was out of breath. He (run) for 2 hours.
30. He is out of breath. He (run) for 2 hours.
31. By the time he is out of breath, he (run) for 2 hours.
32. He always (borrow) my money. (chỉ sự bực bội)
33. Would you like to come to my birthday party? We (have) a party at NN restaurant.
34. Tomorrow I (give) her this book when I (meet) her.
35. Tomorrow when you (arrive) at the airport, I (stand) at the gate.
36. By the time you (come), I (go) out.
37. I (play) soccer when it (begin) to rain.
38. When he (come) home, he (open) the door.
39. When Mr cucku lived in HCM city, he (study) at TBT school.
40. When he was a child, he (have) a habit of getting up late.
41. When I (come), he already (go) out.
42. When I (come), he (go) out for two hours.
43. I didn’t meet Tom because when I came, he (go) out.
44. We should avoid (play) with him.
45. We agree (start) early
46. She allowed me (use) her car
47. My father let me (drive) his car
48. He helped me (wash) my car
49. I made my brother (carry) my suitcase.
50. I got my brother to carry my suitcase.
51. I had my brother (carry) my suitcase.
52. I had my suitcase (carry) by my brother.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Soundtrak of DaiNgan'Blog